you should love your online presence as much as Kanye loves Kanye.
Let’s be real.
1. You’ve done the DIY route but now you’re ready to hand it over and invest in a designer to help give you the online presence you’ve been dreaming of. Not a free theme, not creative market template, and not something you tried to execute #noshade ☕️
2. You’re tired of trying to figure out the backend, the 22 million google tabs, and walking the website walk of shame 😅 while your competion is out here walking around cuffed af.
• you have an “every size fits all” logo and website for a brand that is one of a kind which means it’s not reflecting your business and is limiting your growth.
• you’re spending way too much trying to get a site that WORKS for you and connecting all the pieces which is taking you away from the reason you got into the business in the first place.
• weekends start by diving into “sales funnel” and “email marketing” videos but end up in frustration, a Barefoot bottle, and still no funnel set up.
• you feel like you’re trapped at your computer constantly working on your biz, working crazy hours, not sleeping, forgetting to feed your dog, and most importantly, forgetting to get those brows waxed!
• getting notified by your email provider that you no longer qualify for the FREE plan because people are opt-ing in like crazy
• having eye swooning brand visuals and marketing collateral to show off to the world
• a webiste that is 100% made for you and not some Creative Market template
• driving traffic to a site that converts like crazy, builds trust, and postions you as an expert.
a pretty brand ain’t sh*t if it’s not converting – webalations 10:17
What if I told you that I could get your online presence up with every single thing an infopreneur would need to literally boss up her brand, business, and online presence all in 2 weeks?
Stop spending time selling, selling, selling, and get back to the things that really matter (like bi-monthly brow waxings) and get a site that does all the hard work and selling for you. I mean, how would it feel to know that your site had your back 24/7 so you could collect coins in your sleep.
The only thing you need to get your infopreneurship business up and running like a boss. No for real, it’s the ultimate kit for the aspiring or already started infopreneur to help her transform from a weak brand to a brand that kills the online space and converts. Where pretty meets strategy. You can get em both, you don’t have to choose 😉
• You complete all your pre-work before your start date
• We start with a “kick off” meeting on Sunday where we cover project expectations, a live viewing of your site wireframes, and discuss your lead magnet choice. Then we start to bring the wireframes to life.
• Over the course of the first week, you’ll be shown your branding visuals and graphics each day for your approval starting with a mood board and your logo concepts.
• Your email marketing and welcome series will be uploaded and your lead magnet and promo graphic will be designed during this time
• You will adjust your conent and images based off the wireframe shown to you.
• We upload your theme to our “live” site for you to view and make any final tweaks before we upload your custom Babe to Boss theme to your domain and hosting.
• Once all tweaks are knocked out, we will go in and add in and the content and copy and start bring your new online BFF to liiiiife!
• You get the email that your site is ready to go, pay the remaining 50% and will give you access to our private and password procted client hub so you can confidently handle your site after we give it to you.
• You: twerk with happiness and Us: twerk even harder with happniess 💃🏽 !
$400 to book / 50% a week before start date / 50% upon completion
just like your edges your online presencce is nothing to play with. – webalations 7:13
- Brand identity homework
- Pinterest brand planning
- Mood board creation
- Primary and secondary logos (2 options with 2 major revisions)
- Sub logo
- Color selection (5 colors with RGB, CMYK, HEX codes)
- Primary and secondary font selection
- A completed brand styling guide
- Business card design
- Two social media graphics of your choice
- Custom blog post template
- Webinar/Masterclass/Live graphics
- Lead magnet (freebie) creation if applicable + list of 25+ lead mag. ideas
- Opt-in promote graphic for your lead magnet
- Custom “pin-it” button
- Custom back to the top button
- Favicon graphic (shows up in the browser tab)
- Just launched graphic
- all graphics come with “how to edit” tutorials
- Choose an email marketing platform that works the best for you and your business’ needs. Options: MailChimp, ConvertKit, Mailerlite, or SedninBlue
- Set up your account
- Create your list and lead magnet sales page
- Craft your Welcome Series Email Funnel that sends out via automation AFTER your freebie has been received (comes with a step by step copy workbook)
- BONUS add in a tripwire to increase upsells ($375 add on)
- Choose your lead magnet (list of 25+ ideas)
- Brainstorm what lead magnet is best for your market and business
- Hop on 20-30 min call discussing your lead magnet + providing feedback
- Outline your lead magnet based on choice
- Write your lead magnet copy + provide any images you’d want to include.
- We design your lead magnet (if applicable)
- Opt-in/lead magnet promotional graphic
lead magnet creation
strategic site design
The theme will be membership site compatible, woocommerce compatible, integrate with the leading email marketing platforms and more!
- Mobile responsive site built on the Divi theme
- Purchasing domain and hosting tutorial
- Setting up your WordPress admin tutorial
- In depth strategic design workbooks
- Wireframe preview and selection
- Access to 100% custom “Infopreneur Boss” WP theme (still expanding) but includes:
- coming soon page
- a “key links” page to put in your social media bios
- cover page option (like Squarespace)
- hero image + homepage
- about me page
- service main + actual service sales pages
- sales page layout
- 1 tripwire page (add on)
- blog page
- opt-in/lead page
- contact page
- thank you page (to redirect your subscribers to)
- webinar/masterclass/live pages
– live page
– register page
– thank you page
- Exclusive post-project video support – this is to help you feel confident after we work together. These videos show you how to keep up certain things.
- Private and password protected
- How to get in the backend of your site
- How to work the customized BTB dashboard
- How create + edit Bloom
- How to add/edit/save/delete pages
- How to add/edit/delete blog posts
- How to change and update your nav. menu
- How upload and manage media + files
- How to switch out images on your site
- How to connect an email list to your site opt-in
- How to edit your marketing collateral graphics
- Add products to woocommerce + coupon codes
post client resource hub
pretty lit huh?